Snort mailing list archives

Re: MySql-Acid logging

From: Shawn Duffy <pakkit () codepiranha org>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:44:18 -0400 (EDT)

Make sure that you are scanning from somewhere other than $HOME_NET...
there are some websites that will do this for you though I can't think of
them... also make sure that your config for ACID is pointing to the
correct location of your portscan log....  is this running on windows?

Shawn Duffy, CCNA CCSA
email: pakkit at codepiranha dot org
web: http://codepiranha.org/~pakkit
gpg key: http://codepiranha.org/~pakkit/pakkit.asc
gpg fpr: 8988 6FB6 3CFE FE6D 548E  98FB CCE9 6CA9 98FC 665A
having problems reading email from me? http://codepiranha.org/~pakkit/pgp-trouble.html