Snort mailing list archives

what version of SPADE to use with Snort?

From: "BHR Hana" <hbhr () lycos com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:51:49 +0100

Hi all,
I have installed snort-1.9.1 and I have to analyse SPADE, I notice that snort involves a spade distribution [under
~/snort-v/contrib/Spade-092200.1] Thus I have downloaded Spade-030125.1 from silicondefense,
Could any one tell me which distribution may I run with snort??
Also, could you help me to configure spade to adjust its threshold?
thank you