Snort mailing list archives

ACID

From: "Esler, Joel Contractor" <EslerJ () RCERT-S ARMY MIL>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 06:48:34 -0400

Okay, it's way to early in the morning for rational thought, on that note.

ACID Install...   I had to bootleg everything to get it to work so far,
however, I am getting this error when I try and start the httpd service.

#service httpd restart
Stopping httpd:                                            [FAILED]
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 214 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/libphp4.so into server: libssl.so.4: cannot
                                                           [FAILED]
#

Okay, so my rational thought would leave me to believe that I need to
download and install libssl.so.4....  I can't find it.  I know it's a
library, and rpm's are giving me a headache so I am trying to compile from
source....

Thoughts?