Snort mailing list archives

Re: ICMP PING NMAP to 149.1.1.1

From: Joe Hill <joehill () sympatico ca>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:00:26 -0400

Ok, I am just going to sit back and watch for awhile.

/joehill bookmarks neohapsis and giac

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003
03:25:35-0700"Jeff O'Neal" <jeff.oneal () inmfys com> wrote:

From the links below it looks like the user probably has a program
called"tsadbot.exe".  From looking around for a few minutes it looks
like the program comes with some/one of the versions of pkZip.

http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/sf/ms/2000-q3/0148.html

Link to a giac pratctical with a detect on this.

http://www.giac.org/practical/Robert_Hunt.doc

~Jeff