Snort mailing list archives

Re: [OT] Eric Van den Bossche is out of the office.

From: Edin Dizdarevic <edin.dizdarevic () interActive-Systems de>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 23:55:39 +0200

Matt Kettler wrote:
At 10:01 PM 6/6/2003 +0200, Eric Van den Bossche wrote:

I will be out of the office starting  06/06/2003 and will not return
until
06/13/2003.

And annoy an entire mail list in the interim.. Brilliant.

I KNOW EXACTLY, WHAT YOU MEAN!(1)

I suppose it is possible to put this guy off the list, but I prefer
you working on Snort or Barnyard...

Regards,

Edin

(1) Morpheous to Neo

Broken vacation rules are a nuisance, but ones that post back to the
list are downright dangerous.

          by rout01.th.epo.org (Lotus Domino Release 5.0.8)

Ahh, that explains a lot...

--
Edin Dizdarevic