Snort mailing list archives

RE: Help with a config file please?

From: snort () xiata com
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 18:26:02 -0500 (EST)

Geoff,

I do have that configured in the ACID console and my one portscan that
registered shows all details when I click on the details for it under the
ACID console. For what is worth I am running ACID v0.9.6b24.

Carlos

Hey Carlos,

Did you configure the acid configuration file to look at the location of
the portscan log file?  I can pickup portscans in ACID to the point that
it tells me that they have occurred, but as far as I know ACID does not
have a way to actually read the contents of the log file itself (which
aren't that pretty that is for sure).

Hope that helps,

Geoff