Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Reporting Tools

From: Terence Runge <terencerunge () sbcglobal net>
Date: 15 May 2003 14:27:01 -0700

Check out sawmill for an inexpensive and robust option.

www.sawmill.net

 -Terence

On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 10:42, Vendl, Mark E. wrote:
All:

I use Puresecure for my management console and have 3 snort agents running
on my network.  Does anyone use, or know of, a good reporting tool for
snort?  By reporting, I mean something that I can give to upper management
to show them status of our ids.  My director has asked for something like
this for a weekly or monthly report *sigh*.  Any suggestions would be
excellent.

Thanks,
Mark E. Vendl
Network Engineer
mvendl () sidley com

"<mail.sidley.com>" made the following
 annotations on 05/15/2003 12:42:38 PM
This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.