Snort mailing list archives

RES: RES: sending alerts by email / active response Win2K system [RMC-J7FLJI4] [Snort-users]

From: "Romulo M. Cholewa" <rmc () rmc eti br>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 00:07:13 -0300

Hi,

I just installed Kiwi Syslog Daemon and, as a matter of fact, you won't need to send the alerts to the event log,
because it can send directly to an email address.

Regards,

Romulo M. Cholewa
Home : http://www.rmc.eti.br
Forum: http://zeus.rmc.eti.br/forum
PGP Keys Available @ website.

    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make
             violent revolution inevitable." -- JFK.