Snort mailing list archives

Re: Regarding Snort Inline

From: Erek Adams <erek () snort org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:31:30 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, tanmay ganacharya wrote:

What exactly is this Snort Inline... I have tried finding out
information on the same.....but in vain... Please if any one has some
documentation abt Snort Inline plz send it to me... If anyone could just
tell me what is it all about i would really be thankful...

From the third link in on a Google Search [0] on 'snort-inline':
"Snort-Inline is a Gateway IDS."  Quite simply, it's Hogwash [1] that has
been merged back into Snort by it's author [2].

Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams

[0]     http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&client=googlet&q=snort-inline