Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort URL logging

From: Erek Adams <erek () snort org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:39:41 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Rich Stryker wrote:

[...snip...]

DSNIFF has these add-ons [-n -D -s -i -r|-w] I have figured out what the
-D, -I, and -w do but what about the rest?

Well...  The first thing that I would do would be to check the place where
you got it from.  Down towards the bottom of the page is a link to
'Original Site'.  You also could try a Google search on 'dnsiff'.  The
first result points you to the same place.  There's also a FAQ on that
page.

Then download the tarball, use WinZip (or whatever) to uncompress and
unpack the archives.  There you'll find the docs for the program including
info on how libdb is used.

And this is the Snort-Users mailing list.  :-/

-----
Erek Adams

   "When things get weird, the wierd turn pro."   H.S. Thompson