Snort mailing list archives

Re: ACID

From: "Patrick S. Harper" <lists () internetsecurityguru com>
Date: 31 Mar 2003 06:45:01 -0800

1. have you ever looked at the documentation?

2. have you ever searched google?

3. do you make a habit of migrating to databases when you have no idea
if the software supports it?

4. did you compile with oracle support? (--with-oracle)

p.s. You need to include more information with your posts.  As far as I
know there are no mind readers on this list, if we could read minds
would we really need acid and snort?