Snort mailing list archives

RE: Data archiving

From: "Bob McDowell" <bmcdowell () coxhealthplans com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:32:45 -0600

I'd like to know as well, please everyone pitch in on this.  Obviously, the
impulse answer is going to be 'it depends on your organization', but can we
all please be more forthcoming than that?  I think it would be beneficial to
know what your peers are doing with this data.  For example, if the issue
were raised, and someone was the only admin in the field not keeping ten
years' worth of data it could well cost them their job...