Snort mailing list archives

Snort+ACID+MySql DB maint problems

From: "Smith, Aron" <AronSmith () users com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:38:57 -0500

I have Snort logging to MySql with no problems, and the ACID web pages work just fine.  The problem is when I go to
delete [big] chunks of the database via ACID the query just sits forever and nothing gets deleted.  Any hints?

Aron Smith - CCNP, MCSE (aronsmith () users com)
Network Services - USERS, Inc. (800) 523-7282