Snort mailing list archives

email alerts

From: "Dinesh Raj" <dinesh.v () net4india net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 15:15:09 +0530

hi all,
   Can anyone help me in solving this issue.
 I have snort , i want the alerts to come in emails taking the data in the
mysql , is there any one is having some script or explaining me the steps to
do will he greatfull to me .

Regards,

V.Dinesh Raj
Engineer Networking
Net 4 India Ltd.,
No-17,Khader Nawaz khan road,
Nungambakkam,
Chennai-600024,
Tel: +91 044 8203511 Extn.310

information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.