Snort mailing list archives

RE: ACID with 2 archive databases?

From: Matías Bevilacqua <matias () escert upc es>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:05:23 +0100

Well the need is there for sure, being able to work with "n" databases
is for sure something nice to have.
Not only for your needs but a typical 3-tire (n-tire) inspection of
alerts is something nice to have in large deployments.
I'll be glad to hear of any developments in this area.

Matías Bevilacqua Trabado
esCERT-UPC
PGP-ID: 0x3FFD6E18
PGP Fingerprint: 9FA3 06A1 3CAE 5996 1716  D9DF 3CE7 E88D 3FFD 6E18

"This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
e-mail is strictly forbidden."