Snort mailing list archives

Re: [OT] Policy on broken vacation rules?

From: Matt Kettler <mkettler () evi-inc com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:26:35 -0500

Aurugh.. you're trying to Hospitalize me Erek (as well as yourself)!

Take two drinks if.....

        You post a message to the list and get a "I am out of the office
message...."
        If you realize that _YOU_ were the reason another penalty drink was
added to the Drinking Game.

Take three drinks if.....

You post more than one message to the list and get back a "I am out of
the office..." message for _each_ post you made.

On a good day of posting to snort-users I'll make 4 posts and get 4 autoresponders...

At 12:14 PM 2/20/2003 -0500, Erek Adams wrote:
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Matt Kettler wrote:

> Well, not entirely OT as it's about the policy of the list itself and it's
> users, but it's not snort related...

[...lots of valid frustration snipped...]

I feel your pain.  Since I'm a fairly frequent poster, I get fairly
frequent autoresonses.  *sigh*

Anyway, in honor of this....  *drum roll please*

  The Drinking Game [0] is updated.

(Like ya'll didn't know _that_ was coming!  ;-)

-----
Erek Adams

[0]     http://www.theadamsfamily.net/~erek/snort/drinking_game.txt