Snort mailing list archives

RE: WinXP-1.9-MySQL-2 sensors, 1 collector and the

From: "Hutchinson, Andrew" <Andrew.Hutchinson () Vanderbilt edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:17:29 -0600

Sure.  Just run mysql with the -h parameter and specify the hostip that
you want to connect to.  For instance:

# mysql -u snortuser -p -h 10.1.1.1 snortdata

-- this would connect you to the server @ 10.1.1.1, using the
'snortuser' mysql user, with the password option, and selecting the
'snortdata' database.

Andrew

Andrew Hutchinson
Vanderbilt University Medical Center