Snort mailing list archives

Silicon Defense - Some Browsing Disrupted - Read Now

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () silicondefense com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:14:28 -0800

To all Silicon Defense surfers:

We do apologize for the unexpected interruption in web service beginning On
Feb 16, 2003 as our existing company website was replaced with a new updated
website.

This process came two weeks early in anticipation of an upcoming event and
some of the links and pages were omitted. The web developers are working
hard to fix all the missing bits and bytes.

We want to assure everyone; EVERYTHING that was on the old site will be
included with this new site, with a new look, and some other goodies.

Please be patient for a couple of day.

Thank you very much from all of us at Silicon Defense.

 -Michael

 mailto:michaels () silicondefense com
 Silicon Defense - The Cyber-War Defense Company
 Website: http://www.silicondefense.com