Snort mailing list archives

RE: Minimal Redhat 7.3 install

From: "Baeder, Jason (GXS)" <Jason.Baeder () gxs com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:46:01 -0500

Bennett,

Thank you. This is exactly the kind of information I was looking for.  As it
turns, since I got snowed in today (and probably tomorrow as well), it
appears that I do have time to reinvent the wheel.  I pulled out an old PC
and started the process of cleaning it out to try a Redhat install.  Athough
with a Pentium 200/64MB RAM/1.3 GB HD I don't know how far I'll get ;-)

Jason