Snort mailing list archives

SnortCenter v0.9.6 installation problems

From: "John Rioux" <Jdrioux () advo com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 11:37:01 -0500

Hello all,
I'm attempting a Snort Enterprise Implementation on Red Hat 7.3 using
Snort MySQL SnortCenter and ACID following a document created by Steven
J. Scott dated October, 2002 version 2.  I have successfully installed
Apache, MySQL and ACID.  I am having a problem with the SnortCenter.
When I point my browser to SnortCenter it does not ask me for a username
and password, the documentation states that I need to log in as admin
with the password of change.  The SnortCenter screen comes up but I
cannot select the Config Types or Admin buttons.  If I select the Logout
button, it will log me out and not let me back in.  Has anyone out there
experienced these installation problems? Can anyone provide insight as
to what steps I can take to resolve these problems ?
Thanks in advance
Regards,
John Rioux