Snort mailing list archives

SnortReport problem

From: "Cloppert, Michael" <Michael.Cloppert () 53 com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:30:24 -0400

Anyone have any experience with SnortReport?  Looks like a good product but
I'm having a lot of trouble getting it to work.

I can't get the pie chart to display.  I've got jpgraph installed, and have
my srconf.php pointing to the directory containing jpgraph.php, but to no
avail.  I've even tried copying the script to the same directory, blowing
away permissions, etc... all with no luck.  Also, when I click on "View
Historical Trends", I get the following error (in an image):
-----------------------------
JpGraph Error:
A plot has an illegal scale.  This could for example be
that you are trying to use text autoscaling to draw
a line plot with only one point
or similar abnormality
(a line needs two points!).
..so I know it's finding jpgraph.php and accessing it without problems.
Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

mike