Snort mailing list archives

(no subject)

From: netexpress () tiscali it
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:45:28 +0100

Hi, I have a snort sensor that use at max 30% of CPU,
so I think to use it to start another snort daemon  with another
 snort configuration file and pluging on the same machine.

Someone has made something like?
With this configuration I would have two snort on a single IP connected

to the same DB, does it funtion?

A.Fiorenzi

Tiscali ADSL. Scopri la fantastica promozione di Natale: tutto Gratis fino
al 9 gennaio!
Abbonati ora: prima ti abboni, piĆ¹ risparmi!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml