Snort mailing list archives

How can I configue the outplugin for SMB Alerts

From: Atul Shrivastava <atul_iet () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 21:05:02 -0800 (PST)

function SetDomain(d) { document.domain = d; }
Hello,

Can anyone tell how can I configure the SMB Alerts with MYSQL for snort if you know the solution.

I have configured snort as:

./configure --enable-smbalerts --with-mysql

Now I want to know, how can I configure the output-plugin so that I can be able to get pop-up window in some Windows
machine.

I am using SnortCenter as a frontend with MySQL and all the common packages.

Thanks in advance.

Regards and have a nice day,

                                              Atul Shrivastava

Regards and have a nice day,