Snort mailing list archives

How to use the Various Outplugins present in the SnortCenter

From: Atul Shrivastava <atul_iet () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 23:31:03 -0800 (PST)

Hello, I have successfully setup and running Snort with your great software SnortCenter. Now I want to configure the
Outplugin for
   Alert SMB (Send WinPopup alert messages to netbios named machine) and also
   Alert Fast (Print snort alerts in a quich one line format)
   And can I directly mail the alerts to some email id from the snort center itself because it can cause the alerts to
be e-mailed instantly. It means that we provide some email id at the time of configuration and then some predefined
alerts are emailed to that id along with storing in the database and syslog.
So, Can you help me in this regard. Basically I want to know how can we configure that all. Can you mail me some
document regarding this issue.Thanks in advance. Redards and have a nice day,
      Atul Shrivastava