Snort mailing list archives

Re: mysql problem

From: Steve Suehring <snort () braingia org>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:42:20 -0600

I believe this has to do with the fact that you're using NT and the
function in question isn't support on said OS.  Possible to grab an older
(or newer) version of winmysqladmin or stick to the command-line?  I'm not
sure if getting an older (or newer) version of winmysqladmin will fix the
problem, just a guess.

Steve