Snort mailing list archives

RE: Easy move to Linux platform

From: "Scott, Joshua" <Joshua.Scott () Jacobs com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:49:10 -0800

Another good utility to use if you're new to Linux is Webmin
(http://www.webmin.com).  This gives you a web interface to manage pretty
much everything in Linux.  There are modules to manage MySQL, Apache and
there is even a module available to manage Snort.

Joshua Scott
Security Systems Analyst, CISSP
626-568-7024