Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort 1.8.7 & new rules

From: "Cassani Alexio" <alexio.cassani () bhuman it>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:02:02 +0100

Thanks for your prompt reply (I'm just subscribed to the ml and I haven't received my first mail yet :)

My only problem with version 1.9 was the db plug in for sql server, this is merely a practical issue: I haven't any
linux box available at the moment.
ASAP I will set it up a linux box with ids on it.

Best Regards
Alexio