Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snortsam Cisco ACL configuration steps

From: Gary Flynn <flynngn () jmu edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:37:58 -0500

Gary Flynn wrote:

Also, I'd like to verify my understanding so far about
the ACL handling:

1) I specify a file that has the configuration statements
   for one access list in it. I could probably use my
   tftp file. I can only change one access list.
2) Snortsam will modify the file I specify and upload
   it.

I can't get to the following file on the snort site due to
access restrictions:

http://www.snort.org/dl/contrib/patches/snortsam/snortsam-patch.tar.gz

Should I be getting this file or the one from the snortsam
site?

I just found the cisco-acl readme file so ignore the questions
about the ACLs.

--
Gary Flynn
Security Engineer - Technical Services