Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort Stops Sending Alerts to MySQL

From: "Parker, Ian" <parker.ian () syncrude com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 12:04:12 -0700

Michael,

All of the sensors are remote. There is no sensor on the same box as the
MySQL database. I am aware of the Windows binary for 1.9.0, but the variants
on your web site do not include one that has MySQL support. Will the 1.9.1
version have this?

Ian Parker, GCWN

Senior Systems Analyst
Upgrading Plant Computing