Snort mailing list archives

Re: FW: uricontent vs. content

From: Chris Green <cmg () snort org>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:49:00 -0500

From: "larosa, vjay" <larosa_vjay () emc com>
Subject: [Snort-users] FW: uricontent vs. content
To: "'snort-users () lists sourceforge net'" <snort-users () lists sourceforge net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:20:18 -0500

Hello,

Anybody have any ideas on this post I made last night? Thanks!

I'm betting its because
GET
/default ida?XXXXX  is pushed through as 2 packets instead
and that the dsize check is not true for stream packets.

I'm having Brian remove that and I'll go and make sure that
distance/within works correctly before 1.9.1...
--
Chris Green <cmg () sourcefire com>