Snort mailing list archives

RE: I need help with network address setup

From: "Steve Jacobsen" <steve () ECI-EQUITY COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:48:15 -0500

Here's the basic setup.

Internet -- Router -- Hub -- Firewall -- Switch -- Internal hosts

                     Snort

I have the snort machine plugged into the hub inbetween the router and
firewall. I'm just assuming that my configuration file or command line
is wrong.

Here is my command line C:\Snort\snort.exe -c "C:\Snort\snort.conf" -l
"C:\Snort\log" -A full -h xxx.xxx.xxx.64/27 -i 1 -a -d

/steve