Snort mailing list archives

RE: Activeworx IDS Policy Manager

From: "Jeff Dell" <jdell () activeworx com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:34:06 -0700

These are great.. I wish you would email anything like this to
bugs () activeworx com and I will fix them asap. I usually try to get any
bugs fixed within a week or so. When no one tells me them, it is hard to
fix them. This issue that you have mentioned... it can be resolved if
you open the policy manager, and click on options/settings/Policy Editor
Settings and click on "Ability to Modify Snort ID and Revision". You
will see when you edit a rule you will now be able to edit the Snort ID
and Revision number. This has also been fixed in the next build which
will be released on Monday. If anyone has any other bugs. Please let me
know and I will make sure they are fixed...

Thanks,
Jeff