Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Snort-devel] Jacked rules (was: New rules in exp)

From: Brian <bmc () snort org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 21:37:46 -0400

According to Chris Green:
"Kreimendahl, Chad J" <Chad.Kreimendahl () umb com> writes:

Since I seem to have no response from the sigs list... Maybe someone
over here will notice :)

It's noticed :-)  In Brian's queue most likely. ;-)

Yep.  It got added to the queue.  I'll be committing the additions of
classtypes in just a bit.

At one point in time, I included a header in all outgoing email stating
how many unread emails I had in my inbox.  Once it hit triple digits and
stayed that way, it got pointless.

Maybe I should re-enable that...

--
never offend people with style, when you can offend them with substance.