Snort mailing list archives

ACID - acknowledgement of events ?

From: Petr Ruzicka <petr_ruzicka () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:42:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi I use Snort + ACID for some time and I would like
to know how you deal with "acknowledged" events.
Let's say I have couple of events that I have already
saw and I prefer not delete them for future
analysis/comparsion etc. But very soon I have a lot of
such events and I'm becoming lost.
Does ACID have something like "read/unread" events
(mails)?
Do you archive already seen interesting events and
perform correlations in archive ?
Thanks

Petr R.