Snort mailing list archives

RE: please help - ACID: "Ignored XXX duplicate even ts" on archive

From: "Cloppert, Michael" <Michael.Cloppert () 53 com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:52:20 -0400

Has anyone come up with any sort of a way to resolve this issue?  Our
acid-archive database is still completely useless, and I really need a way
to fix this.  ANY help would be appreciated.  And to address a previous
question, yes, my acid_conf.php is configured correctly:

$alert_dbname   = "snort";
$alert_host     = "localhost";
$alert_port     = "";
$alert_user     = "snort";