Snort mailing list archives

Help with apt-get install..

From: debianuser () suomi24 fi
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:34:23 +0300

Hey!

Im trying to install snort to my debian 3.0 computer,
but i can't configure snort to start at the startup.

If im starting snort from the console, it works fine.

Apt-get is also installing all the startup script's...
but can there still be something wrong on these files?

I have two network adapters eth1 and eth0. Eth1
is the one which i want to snort listen.Eth1 is taking
its ip-address from the dhcp...

Apt-get is asking some questions during the install
what should i answer?

Thanks in advance.
Newbie