Snort mailing list archives

Re: Resp: and react: don't work on w2k and XP ?

From: Matt Kettler <mkettler () evi-inc com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:25:18 -0400

Did you use the proper build of snort? flexresp is an OPTIONAL part of snort which needs to be configured at compile time.

If your downloading binaries, get the flexresp version from whoever is compiling snort for you. If you're compiling your own, use --enable-flexresp as a parameter to configure.

This question is actually in the FAQ, Please Read The Fine FAQ in the future :)

http://www.snort.org/docs/faq.html#5.6