Snort mailing list archives

New options coming out in 1.8.7beta1

From: Chris Green <cmg () sourcefire com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:42:17 -0400

preprocessor frag2:

detect_state_problems - enable/disable lots of alerts for things like
                        fragment overlaps

min_ttl               - minimum ttl that frag2 will accept
ttl_limit             - TTL delta that will trigger an alert for fragments

preprocessor_stream4:

ttl_limit - TTL delta that will trigger an alert for fragments

generators.h has quite a few new alerts for new types of events from
frag2

snort-stable right now is where we expect to have a full 1.8.7beta
release from but I'm still waiting on a bit of feedback on the current
snort-stable branch before I compose formal replies to the fragroute
stuff

--
Chris Green <cmg () sourcefire com>
I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.