Snort mailing list archives

Re: Flexresp problem

From: "Tudor Panaitescu" <tpanaitescu () colorcon com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 09:14:43 -0400

OK. Used my workstation, "pure" RH7.2, all the updates from RH installed,
libnet-1.0.2a-1snort, libpcap-0.6.2-9, snort compiled locally, no aliases on any
interface, apache-fp-1.3.22-6, same set of rules as on the production boxes, no
resp in any of the rules ... and .... the same problem. Connections matching the
rules are reset (icmp_all in the alerts log) even if there's no resp in the rule
.... Does it make any sense ? Is anybody else having the same problem ?

Thank you and all the best,
Tudor

Erek Adams <erek () theadamsfamily net> on 04/15/2002 07:29:30 PM