Snort mailing list archives

Re: mysql schema & multiple snort versions & sensors

From: "Phil Lyons" <plyons () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 15:46:51 -0600

Wow! Much to think about. Thanks for a very helpful response. I'll try to hold off until 1.8.5. Will also look to see if I can implement even SOME of your ideas, which would be a great help in managing these sensors.

- Phil

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Phil Lyons wrote:

> I have multiple snort sensors. They are running 1.8.1. Now I would like to
> add 1.8.3 snort on the next group of sensors.

If you hang on a little bit, you can go to 1.8.5. :) Lotsa little annoyances