Snort mailing list archives

RE: Looking for tool to generate isp/domain notific ation emails....

From: "Potts, Ross A." <RPOTTS () NORTHROPGRUMMAN COM>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:32:19 -0700

Well, SnortSnarf will at least can the whois lookups for you on a number of
sites.  I use webalizer in conjunction because It will reverse lookup at
least what hits the webserver.  I have thus far unsuccessfully tested
reconfiguring Snarf to do a few extra things to make my life easier.  I'm
getting closer!