Snort mailing list archives

RE: OT: Reseller Rant

From: Tom Sevy <tsevy () epx com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:07:23 -0500

I don't think it really is wrong if the reseller is selling support, and has
the skills to get the solution(s) that the in-house staff don't have.  [S]he
is more/less entered into an agreement to provide labor & time and the
hardware.  What's wrong with that?

--No, I'm not a reseller of any type....