Snort mailing list archives

Re: Windows Snort & Rules

From: Dean Thompson <Dean.Thompson () csse monash edu au>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:00:40 +1100

Hi!,

  You can ignore that previous email.  I worked out how to get the ruleset
over to the new sensor.  It was just a case of putting my brain into gear :)

See ya

Dean Thompson

--
| Dean Thompson              | E-mail  - Dean.Thompson () csse monash edu au |
| Bach. Computing (Hons)     | ICQ     - 45191180                         |