Snort mailing list archives

Re: Spade ---What gives

From: <bthaler () webstream net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:47:53 -0500

Well, since I'm not using Acid, I would have no reason to look in the Acid FAQ's, would I?

Perhaps this should be included in the *Snort* FAQ.....oh wait, it already is...doh!
But to my own defense, this problem is listed as "Portscans are not being logged to my database", so a layperson like
myself
wouldn't know that this is the same problem.

Sincerely,
Brad T.