Snort mailing list archives

RE: SnortSnarf for Windows Complains of Inability t o Find JulianDay.pm

From: "Robinson, Eric R." <erobinson () dot state nv us>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:26:44 -0800

Michael,

I am in fact NOT referring to any file located on Snort.org.
They are OBSOLETE.

Whew. Nice to know I'm not *quite* as dense as they made me feel.

Go to our site and grab the latest and if you encounter a
problem let me know and I will debug it.

Will do. Thanks.

I think I've just been told to RTFWS. :-)

Not sure what the WS means...

"Read the fine [web site]." (Did you hear that dull thud? It was the sound
of a joke hitting the floor and failing to explode.)

--Eric