Snort mailing list archives

Re: tarball of ArachNIDS available

From: Nibar Anonymous <novalupo () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 18:26:37 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, I am new to the list and have not read the entire F-ing FAQ, apparently. Many apologies to each of you for
waisting bandwidth.

So... Max (arachNIDS content owner) says no, Max's wife says no. It's gone on my end. I've deleted my old tar file copy
(and deleted my browser's cache). Done.

By the "we've been doing exactly this for some time" statement you made in reference to the freeNIDS suggestion, do you
mean the Snort project at:

http://www.snort.org/snort-db/help-us.html

?? I just spotted this on the web site.

Brian, the Sig Nazi says: "You think you can post sig info? Please, you're wasting everyone's time! Come back, one
year." :)