Snort mailing list archives

RE: ipchains problem

From: "Tommy Eriksson" <tommy.eriksson () ctakt com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:14:03 +0100

Ok, if I understood you correct your setup looks something like this (You
stated that your snort box only had one interface):

                *********
                * Snort *
                *********

 [Internet]----*   HUB   *---* Firewall *---[Intranet]

If this is the case there is no way for the snort box to block IP traffic to
your Intranet.

/Tommy