Snort mailing list archives

RE: Newbie Tip for Newbies - snort installer from s ilicondefense

From: "Schooley, Chris" <schooley () rand org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:23:36 -0800

No flames here, I agree but...

I could never get idscenter to work with the install. First the space in
"Program Files" seemed to cause problems for it then some other error, and
then I lost interest. The command line works just as well for me.

All things considered Matt is right the installer seems to be the be the
best way to go.