Snort mailing list archives

RE: Problem connecting to local mysql with new acid

From: "Semerjian, Ohanes" <Semerjian.Ohanes () wcom com au>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 07:08:18 +0800

Please see the answer to the questions below. I had several machines running
snort and log to mysql and using ACID to pull the reports. Couple of things

Dose your snort logging successfully to mysql...!For me its look like the
problem u have is not with ACID its Mysql problem. Don't use the socket
option when u compile Mysql, try that and see if still have a problem.

Best Regards

Ohanes Semerjian