Snort mailing list archives

RE: Problems ignoring a host

From: "Graham, Randy (RAW) " <RAW () y12 doe gov>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:43:07 -0500

Can you just ignore it through the command line?  That's how I'm keeping our
scanning systems from showing up:

snort -bdD -o -c /usr/local/etc/snort.conf not host 10.1.1.9

Randy Graham
--
The Internet?  Bah!  Is that thing still around?  -- Homer Simpson
http://www.securitynewbie.com/ <http://www.securitynewbie.com/>  - for